draining my oil

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: draining my oil
From: hofmogtx@excite.com
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 06:18:05 PDT
thanks for all the good advice.  Can you beileve it, everyone concurred!
DRAIN OFF THE EXTRA QUART!  That's really great, I didn't have to mull
through several different solutions to the problem and pick the best one.
Also, Steve is coming over with ramps this afternoon and I can get to it
right away!   MOG-MOGGERS are the best!  We're looking forward to Tex-Mog
the 22 of Oct in Crockett (of Davy C. fame)  I hear 40 people are coming,
that translates into 25 or 30 Moggies.  That's a great get together for
Texas.  Pray for continued wonderful weather...we've not had measurable rain
for months in the Houston area....at least where I live in West
Houston...Kathi