Re: Turbo Morgan

To: Dave.Vodden@uk.ecitele.com, rossjones@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Turbo Morgan
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 13:34:06 EDT
I used to fabricate turbo set-ups for the SAAB V4's. Loved it!! I would think
that a 4 cyl Mog would be a great car to turbocharge- esp a TR engine. I used
Holley/Weber carbs, modified to open the second bbl on boost instead of
vacuum. Also used a trick unit from JS?? in CA that would reduce advance on
boost- adjustable on the dash. You gain torque not rpm & the TR should do
fine. Not hard to do either. The reason I never did my own +4 is that RHD
left no room. LHD should be easy...

Fred Sisson