An Alternative Re: team.net & THE MORGAN MAIL LIST

To: gomog@angelfire.com, Morgans@autox.team.net, LSelz@aol.com
Subject: An Alternative Re: team.net & THE MORGAN MAIL LIST
From: " LMG@GoMoG " <gomog@angelfire.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 20:02:35 -0400
---
LMG
GoMoG at
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/GoMoG/

"I agree it needs some discussion.  In the meantime,
 while I am discussing, I have put a check in the mail
 to the listed address."

Hi Lannis and all,

I am glad you put your money in the mail. I and the
other non-Americans cannot do the same as our checks are
 "too much of a hassle" unless we foreigners organize
 into groups large enough to create a really BIG check
 that makes it worth the cashing.

As well, I understand that a few hundred to a few
 thousand other Americans like yourself MUST send the
 money if we are to keep things running smoothly for a
 little while longer. Mr. Bradakis noted that he needed
 thousands of dollars not $8.95.

Like all of us, I have great gratitude for Mr. Bradakis
 for the creation and maintenence of this List and the
 others. He has been able to keep it going though he
 has little or no time for it, the equipment is
 antiquated and the internet connection is borrowed for
 the University...(sounds like a Morgan owner).

However, should this community feel it is time to make
 things more stable and faster, we can open a high
 speed List with a reputable US internet company solely
 dedicated to selling this type of function. The costs
 are not onerous and will be borne by GoMoG as our
 club's contribution to the community.

The transition could be seamlessly as we want and we
 will not be beset with slowdowns or advertisements.

If we are interested, I will investigate more and
 report back here tommorrow,. If not, then I hope you
 Americans send the $8.95 and more (and quickly!). We will all hope that it
will be enough.

Lorne