Re: An Alternative Re: team.net & THE MORGAN MAIL LIST

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: An Alternative Re: team.net & THE MORGAN MAIL LIST
From: LSelz@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 21:31:55 EDT
In a message dated 10/17/99 8:03:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gomog@angelfire.com writes:

<<
 However, should this community feel it is time to make
  things more stable and faster, we can open a high
  speed List with a reputable US internet company solely
  dedicated to selling this type of function. The costs
  are not onerous and will be borne by GoMoG as our
  club's contribution to the community.

 The transition could be seamlessly as we want and we
  will not be beset with slowdowns or advertisements. >>

Wow, sounds like a free lunch!!  If such a thing is possible AND control of
the list contents, quick subscribe/unsubscribe as Mark B. has provided
(although he claims to be slow, I have never noticed any delays in any
activity I needed) etc., then it would certainly be something to consider.

Lannis