Re: Re Check your bolts

To: Gerry Willburn <Gerry.Willburn@trw.com>
Subject: Re: Re Check your bolts
From: "Ernest(Chip) Brown" <ebrown@ms.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 14:07:43 -0400
The only downside is that you don't get to pick when, and more
importantly, WHERE you get to make your repairs. I got lucky this time.
Was a time, when I drove my first car, a 1960 VW, from NH to
Guadalajara, Mexico, that I put this theory to the test. Ended up
limping across the Sonoran desert to Monterrey, N.L., on about two
cylinders with badly burned valves. After my stop in Dallas for tires.
After my stop in St. Louis for some female or another, and after my stop
in Hershey PA to get my generator new bearings. The upside is that car
repairs were much cheaper in Mexico, and I drove the car all the way
from Mexico City to Milwaukee (another female) and thence back to NH
without missing a beat.

Didn't have to stop to maintain me as often then, either.....and I sure
as hell ain't stopping for other females anymore!!

Chip Brown