RE: Morgan wires

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Morgan wires
From: Phil Roettjer <Phil.Roettjer@quantum.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 19:31:16 -0700
I installed 72 spoke wires on my 67 plus 4. I got them from Moss and they
advertise them in their MGB catalog as fitting both the MGC and the Morgan
plus 4. I bought the painted ones, but they have either painted or chrome. I
have had good luck with the Moss wires as I installed a set of 62 spoke on
my MGB several years ago. However I hear that the Dayton wire wheel quality
is better and they are a bit more expensive. I am sure some other folks on
this list have some experience with Dayton.

Phil Roettjer
67 +4
67 MGB