Fergus Inventory Tag

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Fergus Inventory Tag
From: toad <toad@storm.ca>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 21:33:27 -0400
Brethren
Several years ago I did decide that I needed another Morgan. At that
time I was in negotiations for a late 50's DHC.  The car had been
imported by Fergus Motors.
During negotiations I did acquire a Fergus Motors Inventory Nameplate
that Fergus Motors did attach to all of their cars.  This name plate was
attached to the tool box top face.
Fortunately the negotiations for this DHC were never successfully
concluded.  We all know the outcome of the failed negotiations,, there
is a '33 Super Sport in my middle bay.
However I still have the Fergus Motors inventory nameplate.
This nameplate may be of value to someone who has a Fergus Motors
imported Morgan without the name plate.

If you are interested in acquiring this piece of nostalgia and
authenticity please get back to me off line.

Thanks

Toad

'57 Plus 4
'59 Plus 4