Re: Magazine Article Alert

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Magazine Article Alert
From: "Kit Hildreth" <krisbox@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 13:32:42 PST
"----Original Message Follows----
From: "Michael D. Miles, PE" <mdmiles@home.com>
To: JClax5817@aol.com
CC: morgans@autox.team.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 10:56:52 -0800

If memory serves me correctly, she drove a Lotus Elan.  Weren't there
two Emma Peels during the course of the series?  I have absolutely no
recollection of anyone other than Diana Rigg but I'm sure there are
websites devoted to such details.
"Entropy Happens!"
Michael D. Miles, PE  Consulting Design Engineer
(503) 292-1234, FAX: (503) 292-1105"
***
Elan Confirmed! Only one Emma Peel/Diana Rigg in series though-except when
viewing under severe enebriation conditions! The other ladies (Absolutely NO
sex please, but oodles of innuendo! We're British by jingo!) were Honor
Blackman (pre-Peel) and Linda Thorsen (post-Peel). (Sotto voce) Never seen
it myself!
*******
JClax5817@aol.com wrote:

"  Kit,
Somehow I never did notice what car it was that Emma drove!
Jack Claxton
***
Jack, WHERE WAS your attention focused I wonder, and on what
Chassis/Bodywork?! Clearly such woeful innattention could be alieviated with
a healthy dose of Morgans all round!
Kit