White silk scarves

To: "autox team" morgans <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: White silk scarves
From: kathi hoffman <hofmogtx@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 17:25:39 -0800 (PST)
Our local club, Mog-Mog, is looking for a supplier of
long white silk scarves or something that looks like
silk.  We want to have our logo emblazened upon them
in silver, no less.  All this and more to celebrate
our 15th anniversary as well as the 20th TEX-MOG.
We're looking for a good, quick supplier of goodies,
like the scarves and a          'T-shirtier', and even
a good badge maker who can do a job beautifully and
quick.  Got any names and addresses of likely
prospects?  Kathi