Re: Morgan Repair Manual

To: "Bob Nogueira" <nogera@prodigy.net>,
Subject: Re: Morgan Repair Manual
From: "Ken & Janet Hill" <jhv.morgan@lineone.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 07:39:56 -0000
Hi there folks
As an avid collector of all things Morgan I think that I can throw some
light on the subject.   There were a series of books of the type described
which were published in the UK in the fifties, sixties & seventies on all
various marques.   They were produced either by R.M.Clarke or John
Dowdeswell.   I was once told that they were one and the same person but I
have never been able to confirm this.   R. Clarke then produced books under
the Autopress Ltd impress.   (Morgan Autobook One)   Then all of these
combined into Brooklands Books.   Which of course now produce the Gold
Portfolio books of today and also the Morgan Four Owners Workshop Manual.
The list of Books that I have in this series are :-
Brooklands Books :-
Gold Portfolio Series (Current Publications)   Three
Morgan Cars   1936 - 1960
Morgan 3-Wheeler 1930 - 52
Morgan Cars 1969 - 1979
Morgan Cars 1960 - 1970
Morgan Autobook One   R. Clarke
The Book of the Morgan Three-wheeler.   R.M. Clarke
The Book of the Morgan    R.M. Clarke   (Covers Anzani; Blackburne; JAP;
Matchless & Ford)
The Ford Tuning Manual   John Dowdeswell
The Morgan Four Wheeler Workshop  Manual   Super Sports & 4/4 Series I to V.
No Name