RE: Morgan Repair Manual

To: "'Bob Nogueira'" <nogera@prodigy.net>
Subject: RE: Morgan Repair Manual
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 00:04:32 -0500
Bob,

I've got a copy of that manual, but I haven't been able to find the name of
the author.  My copy has, on the right hand side of the yellow cover, the +4
and 4/4 emblems and the words, SUPER SPORTS underneath the +4 emblem and
SERIES I to V underneath the 4/4 emblem.

Is this the same thing you've got?