RE: "Charged" Triumphs

To: "'Scott Seidler'" <sseidler@easterndatacomm.com>,
Subject: RE: "Charged" Triumphs
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 00:19:43 -0500
Lorne,

I'm not really in the market for a supercharger but was simply responding to
Scott's query.

Scott,

I did a search on +judson +supercharger and got a bunch of hits.  You may
want to check the following: http://www.insidetheweb.com/mbs.cgi.mb195827
(this site lists Shorrocks and Paxtons), or
http://www.members.home.net/mendicott/judson.html .  According to the
latter, you need to spray oil into the Judson continuously to lubricate the
vanes.  Too much oil and the engine carbons up and too little, well, I leave
that to your imagination.  Don't know if I would want to be known around
town as the guy with the Morgan followed by a blue cloud!  Leaking oil
directly on the pavement is one thing, partially oxidizing it and sending it
aloft is another.

http://www.jtpr-inc.com/classifieds.htm has a Judson for sale "ideal for
your Sprite" at 600$.

Good luck