Re: supercharged +4 TR

To: vandergraaft@aecl.ca, sseidler@easterndatacomm.com
Subject: Re: supercharged +4 TR
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 11:03:31 EST
I bult a supercharced +4 a few years ago for Lee Gasking. He never finished
sorting the supercharger drive out though & removed it. He never reall
understood that you don't run 7lbs boost at all times- didn't understand the
concept.

It ran great with the Judson. I used a weber wwith the power valve witnessed
from the boost side of the supercharger manifold. We'll work on the drive one
of these days. I built a twin-belt drive directly off the crank but never
finished it.

Turbo would work great on a TR if LHD. I waS GOING TO TURBO MINE BUT STEERING
COLUMN WAS IN THE WAY 9(oops sorry about the caps..)

fred sisson