Progress--slooow progress

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Progress--slooow progress
From: Elton & Jane Wright <delicate@rev.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 23:48:40 -0500
Dear Lannis and the Rest of Morgan World,

My '67 tourer project is ever so slowly moving toward a running car again.
The current brain teaser is deciding which colour red to put inside my dark
blue car.  (Sounds kinda prewar for such a late model car!)  My dext big
buck decision is what kind of wheel and tyre combination to go with.  I
currently have on the ground three 60 spoke painted wires that all look a
bit too bad for just paint, and one 72 spoker that is fairly new.  Do I go
with five new chrome/stainless wheels and new tyres, or 4 new painted 72's
or maybe get three new 72's and hope they match the existing one and try to
salvage one 60 for the spare?  At this point, I'm kinda like Robert Schuler
was when he was speaking to the architect about designing the Crystal
Cathedral, I have no money now, so  it doesn't matter what it cost!

Keep on Mogging,

Elton

Elton & Jane Wright             voice: 540-389-6573
Salem, Virginia, USA            mail: delicate@rev.net
1967 Morgan Plus Four Tourer    1954 Morris Minor