Re: "Charged" Triumphs

To: sseidler@easterndatacomm.com, vandergraaft@aecl.ca, ottoflick@netzero.net
Subject: Re: "Charged" Triumphs
From: CHarris990@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 13:08:34 EST
In a message dated 12/13/99 9:36:31 AM Central Standard Time,
sseidler@easterndatacomm.com writes:

<< OK you all want some performance -- Ill dump some gas down the carb of my
 (currently being replaced) V8 Vette engined +4 4 seater (+8???) and we will
 see who can go straight faster! (before the body disengages from the frame)
 Maybe I should forget the TR3 engine Art Hart and Myself loaded into the
 back of My truck yesterday!!!! >>
Gerry Wilburn will correct me, but I think it was Chuck Talbot who wrote an
article in the 60's titled "One does not a Gorilla in a Birdcage put".
Harris