Morgan Christmas cards

To: "autox team" morgans <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Morgan Christmas cards
From: kathi hoffman <hofmogtx@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 17:58:18 -0800 (PST)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the Morgan
listers.  I hope you were able to go out and pat your
Moggie, at least, or even put on a santa hat and go
for a ride.
I hope y'all remember my frequent requests for Morgan
Christmas cards.  I have gotten several in the mail
and several scanned ones, thank you so very much.  Now
I'll have to really get to work.  If any of you have
any Mog-cards to share you can send them to me snail
mail at Kathi Hoffman 9306 Rentur, Houston, TX 77031
or scan them to me.  They are very much appreciated
and will be enjoyed over and over by many.    Cheers,
Kathi