Re: new Mog compared to coupe

To: <CHarris990@aol.com>, <wmj3@airmail.net>, <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Subject: Re: new Mog compared to coupe
From: smithmog@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 21:37:52 -0000
Chuck- Great Caesars' Ghost! Cruise control? What- a brick on the  pedal
wasn't good enough? And power windows.....this is surprising, after the
abortive Lucas 'Power Side Curtains" debacle of 1937, which was supressed by
a media fearful of widespread hysteria over a few, admittedly ill-timed
decapitations. SatNav indeed! No power outages on the old sextant, thank
you!
            -Jeff Smith