Re: new Mog compared to coupe

To: smithmog@ix.netcom.com, wmj3@airmail.net, vandergraaft@aecl.ca
Subject: Re: new Mog compared to coupe
From: CHarris990@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 23:52:18 EST
In a message dated 2/29/00 10:36:39 PM Central Standard Time,
smithmog@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Chuck- Great Caesars' Ghost! Cruise control? What- a brick on the  pedal
 wasn't good enough? And power windows.....this is surprising, after the
 abortive Lucas 'Power Side Curtains" debacle of 1937, which was supressed by
 a media fearful of widespread hysteria over a few, admittedly ill-timed
 decapitations. SatNav indeed! No power outages on the old sextant, thank
 you!
             -Jeff Smith >>
Jeff,
Cruise control?  I prefer to be in control myself and I sure do not want to
be spied on by some government satellite as I have enough problems with those
heliocopters.  How can you use Lucas and power in the same paragraph?  Do you
think Barris had anything to do with the new vehicle and when will Revel
bring out the model?
Chuck