RE: New Car

To: "'Lorne M. Goldman'" <lmg@gomog.com>
Subject: RE: New Car
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 17:18:52 -0500
Lorne,

Thanks.  From the rear, the car looks quite nice.  The Bugatti-esque front
is not bad either, but note that none of the photographs show the
headlights.  The drawing makes the headlights look to close to the centre
and give the car a cross-eyed appearance. Looks to me that they used some
lights out of a parts bin and had to mount them where they could to make
them work. I sure hope the car looks better in the ash/metal/glass.

The car is incredibly low: 110 cm!  The price is incredibly high: 120 000
C$.  I wonder if louvers are an option; without them the hood/bonnet looks a
bit too plain.

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52+4