Re: New Car

To: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Subject: Re: New Car
From: "Lorne M. Goldman" <lmg@gomog.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 19:03:29 -0500
Hi Chuck,

I would find it hard to believe that the car will sell here for as
little as 80,000US or 120,000C. Shipping, duty and compliance testing
should add substantially to these figures outside of sales taxes and all
the little goodies that the normal buyer can't resist. If one assumes
that the price difference compared to the UK will be similar to the
present difference then the Aero 8 will sell here for about 145,000 and
98,000 in the States....outside of the goodies and sales tax.

I wonder how the servicing will be handled?

Lorne