RE: Fw: Fowarded: Gasoline Boycott - please forward to all

To: "William H. Boyles" <wmj3@airmail.net>,
Subject: RE: Fw: Fowarded: Gasoline Boycott - please forward to all
From: Terry Dowling <tdowling@gesb.wa.gov.au>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 18:13:41 +0800
Well, I don't mind the cost of fuel going up if it looks like
discouraging overuse of cars. (Some may say"'Bout time it hit the USA").
It might then encourage people to discover the joys of my other passion
- cycling - two wheels, no engine.

I would rather the reason for the increase was to protect the
environment rather than to increase the profits of oil producing
countries and/or oil companies.

Hit me, I'm a greenie (who owns four cars!!).

Cheers,
Terry

Standard disclaimer:
Any recipient of this communication acknowledges that:
* the Government Employees Superannuation Board accepts no responsibility for
the contents nor the validity of this communication; and
* they do not rely on any view given unless it is properly authorised. In the
case of the Year 2000 issue, there appear to be no Y2K concerns at this time
and the GESB is operating normally.