Re: The Troubleshooter

To: "L.D. McLaughlin, Jr." <ldmcjr@zebra.net>,
Subject: Re: The Troubleshooter
From: smithmog@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 17:45:36 -0000
Tony- I believe you'd have to have it converted (copied over) at a video
store that specializes in foreign videos; I used to know where those were
when I lived in Detroit...there should be someplace in any major metro area,
I would think, that specializes in European/Middle Eastern videotapes that
could dub from PAL to NTSC. Not much help, I realize...
        -Jeff