Re: ORIGINAL MORGAN FACTORY

To: "Hodgkiss, Ben" <bhodgkiss@herefordshire.gov.uk>, <Jhalfdime@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: ORIGINAL MORGAN FACTORY
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 08:49:11 -0500
My sentiments, too. Isn't it the cars that count? The Bentley works at
Cricklewood are gone. The MG factory in Abbington is history (One US company
sells bricks from the MG works as momentos). What is so sacred about this
building that it needs to be preserved. It isn't exactly a Christopher Wren
church, is it! Where, then, will the new Morgans be built. Are you forcing
the Morgan company to use an antiquated building for sentimental reasons
that do not match the standards for construction that the company needs to
build their 21st century cars?