Re: SV: Sex appeal

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SV: Sex appeal
From: "Kit Hildreth" <kithildreth@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 18:09:42 GMT

>From: Harald Sakshaug <harald.sakshaug@datapower.no>
>To: Scott Seidler <sseidler@easterndatacomm.com>
>CC: morgans@autox.team.net
>Subject: SV: Sex appeal
>Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:25:41 +0100
>
>One of my friends described Harley Davidsons like a large fat girlfriend...
>Good to ride, but nothing you want to show off to your buddies... ;)
>
>A Norton Commando featherbed on the other hand...
>
>UK cars and mc's rules ! (hehe that was behaving like an adult Harald !)
***
Another definition worth considering for an HD: '57 Chevy cut in half
longtidudinally. Motorbike? Hah! Now a Ducati...!
******
"Emne: RE: Sex appeal

> >The Morgan sports car remains the ultimate fantasy for men
> >obsessed with the inadequacy of their gear-sticks, with its
> >poor relation, the MG, trailing somewhere behind. Claims
> >that women equate sports cars with sex presumably refer to
> >the gynaecological exposure involved in getting out of one.
> >

> >Anybody recognises himself????
> >
> >Nick Verbeek
***
Strange! I thought it was only the fairer sex that confused function with
form. Or maybe a female wrote the piece as yet another "male put-down" load
of PC twaddle. Still, shows you what amateurs are writing for The Times
these days.
Kit Hildreth
'77 Plus 8
'74 750 Sport