Re: Factory visit?

To: DGreimel@aol.com, "Morgans@Autox.Team.Net" <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Factory visit?
From: "Ernest(Chip) Brown" <Chip.Brown@msdw.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 09:06:13 -0400
You can call them, Don. 011-441-684-573104. I have to tell you that no
appointment is necessary. I called from the Cotswolds, they said 'come
on over', handed me a mimeographed map of the place and I was on my own.
bought some books in their little store, and they asked me if I wanted
Peter to sign one of them, I said 'sure' and they took the book,
disappeared, came back in five minutes with it signed. Didn't meet him;
couldn't see subjecting him to yet another Morgan-owning tourist. I
think their hours are normal business hours with an hour out for lunch.
Must be nice. I'd save my pennies and only call them once I was over
there. We took the train to Oxford, rented a car there and drove over to
the west. I have also rented a car in London. It isn't so bad.

Chip Brown