Re: Factory visit?

To: "Ernest(Chip) Brown" <Chip.Brown@msdw.com>
Subject: Re: Factory visit?
From: "William G. Lamb, III" <lambroving@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 10:58:37 -0400
Don,

If you are going the week BEFORE the Mog, then no problem with
Chip's suggestion. For the week of the Mog, there will be hundreds
of Morgans from the Continent roaming all over the place and heading
to Malvern Link. Make the call for insurance and have them send you
a fax or a letter confirming the time and date. The place can't hold
that many visitors and you wouldn't want to be disappointed after
traveling so far. The call from here will be cheaper than a toll call
from fifty miles away in the U.K.

Regards,

Willie