TO tUBE OR NOT TO TUBE THAT IS THE QUESTION

To: "aMORGANS@autox.team.net" <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: TO tUBE OR NOT TO TUBE THAT IS THE QUESTION
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 22:08:07 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Stephen
I forgot to mention on rather important factor in going tubeless. The older
Dunlop wire wheels have a valve stem opening which is much larger than
standard and  a tubeless valve stem will not fit. The newer wheels have a
standard valve stem hole.
BTW  British Wire Wheel sells tubeless wire wheels  ( they  also use
silicone )

Bob Nogueira   ( Okay BWW  I've  sweetened the pot here, now
               where's my offer of a discount?)