Lewes, Del. British Car day

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lewes, Del. British Car day
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 19:28:28 -0400
I wonder if anyone in the DC, MD, PA, DEL, NJ area is planning on attending
the British Car show on Sat. May 20th in Lewes, Del. Morgan is this year's
featured marque. I expect to be there in the +4 and if there will be some
other folks attending, perhaps we can all get together for some informal
Morgan outing either Friday night or Saturday night. We'll be making this a
weekend outing. There's a ferry from Cape May, NJ to Lewes for those coming
down from northern locations. So, get back to me if you think we can do
something social together centered on the Moggies and the show.
(Sorry to interrupt the string of messages about ethanol and gasoline
prices, but I thought maybe a Morgan event message might be in order here.)
Stu Ross: 63 +4 (3/4 and MOPS clubs)