RE: "C-CARS" Spam

To: "'Ross.Stein@kp.org'" <Ross.Stein@kp.org>
Subject: RE: "C-CARS" Spam
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 15:10:48 -0400
Ross,

No, I have not.  This suggests that this chap either only sends to US
residents or got your name from another source.  Any response may be
considered by the sender that you at least looked at the messages and went
through the trouble of unsubscribing or e-mailing, so my approach is to
simply delete those e-mail messages (I can preview them without opening
them).  They tend to stop eventually and I can be very patient.

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52+4
Pinawa, MB