thx for mog filter ADvice

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: thx for mog filter ADvice
From: BristolBul@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 18:20:29 EDT
many thanks from me, dave chappell, to all who volunteered plain or else
salty advice what to do with the archaic air filter on my newly acquired car

the advice on this item is like the advice that i get on morgans in general

the spectrum goes from "drive it until something breaks, then fix it"

to:

"upgrade everything to or beyond current technology, whether it seems to be
working or not"

i greatly appreciate all these "advice's"

they show that each one of us is enjoying his car in his own way

since i don't race, i can operate in the middle

i try to use ESP to guess what is about to fail and just fix that one thing,
suspecting there will be something else to fix soon enough

meantime i try to keep up the routine servicing and keep good service records

i had my frame reinforced per sisson p. 111

i put on 2 glasspacks in a series almost as long as the car (it doesn't show)
and got rid of the 2000 rpm resonance

thanks again for the many good words

dave chappell ('61 Plus 4)