Re: exhaust manifold and more

To: Gerjan van de Walle <gerjan.vandewalle@village.uunet.be>,
Subject: Re: exhaust manifold and more
From: "L.D. McLaughlin, Jr." <ldmcjr@zebra.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 18:58:02 -0500
Dear Gerjan,

so, the rubber is old, and a new set of tires might give the give and
flexibility to avoid this. I encountered the same thing on my '71, and
replaced the tires. I haven't had the problem since...

By the way, check into my Morgan Registry at the address below. It may put
you into contact with others with your era car. I would like for you to list
your Plus 8 in it also.

Thanks!

Tony McLaughlin
--