Two more +8s For Sale!

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Two more +8s For Sale!
From: "David P. Crandall" <davidc@netwrk.org>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 05:47:52 -0400
Hi all - since there may be a feeding frenzy on +8s, I want to let you know
about a MassMoggers 92 model:

        MORGAN + 8  '92 Roadster: A rare singular beauty. 3.9 Range Rover
engine, fuel injection, metallic black cherry w/cream Connolly leather with
matching wheels (brand new), walnut dash, Nardi wheel, AM/FM cassette, luggage
rack with custom leather rain proof luggage case, 68K  miles, Bill Mancini
maintained, therefore, - better than new.  First $39,500 steals it. 1 (978)
582-0273 can be seen at www.cacars.com

Also, I had a chance to talk to the owner of the original 1970 +8 recently on
E-Bay.  His reserve was never met and he may be rethinking his price.  I'm sort
of curious what sort of "premium" you all think a car like this could command
in today's market, given its particulars.

It's an original, one owner LHD car, less than 16000 miles, carefully
maintained by very capable British car mechanics in CO.  Condition sounds good
plus plus; only if one wanted serious concours would anyone want/need to do a
respray.  Owner is very open to discussion about the car but is not a
mechanically-inclined owner.  If interested, call him directly - Bill
Colbertson, 303-442-7244.

Usual disclaimers apply to both of the above, natch!

David [aka mogdriver]

First fine day last Sunday and the DHC has emerged at last

At 08:31 PM 5/1/00 EDT, Jhalfdime@aol.com wrote:

>  To anyone who might be interested in the purchase of a Morgan in the

>Niagara Falls Ont. Canada area .

>                                Peter Toma has his  1989 Plus 8  " FOR SALE ".

>            It is a 2 seater , British racing green in color, and has sports

>seats, leather interior , side curtains and top , all in tan color , third

>brake light , leather bonnet strap , lefthand drive , fog/driving lamps and

>more . The car has 24,000 original km and is in great shape . ( I'd like to

>have it myself)

>           His price is firm at $48,000 US .

>            If you are interested you may use this address and I will get any

>info to you or to him that you may wish or better still give him a call at

>905-309-0890 .

>Usual disclaimers apply...

David P. Crandall, President

The NETWORK Inc.