TIRE ROTATION

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: TIRE ROTATION
From: HOOGLY@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 07:53:10 EDT
Modern front wheel drive cars wear out front tires much faster than the rears
and tire rotation seems to be the right thing to do.  I do not rotate the
Morgan wheels but wonder if I should.  I have wire wheels on splined hubs
with radial tires and neg camber on a light weight low annual mileage car.
Can someone tell me if re-mating a wheel with a different hub would actually
accelerate wear on the splines due to the different wear dynamics on each
wheel ?
Thanks
John Rogers
65 +4