Morgan for sale

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Morgan for sale
From: "Robert K. Alexander" <Ralex@unm.edu>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 11:07:57 -0900 (PDT)
Gentlemen,
        I'm selling my '67 +4... just too many other projects.  Car is red
with black wings, I'm third owner, second had engine rebuilt & balanced and
some restoration work on body.  Slight body damage on rear panal, otherwise
looks good. About 69,000 miles. Top, tonneau, side curtins very good.  Black
leather good except for small rip on one driver seat panal. Been sitting for
about a year. Asking $19,000.  Thought I'd advertise here first.

Bob Alexander