RE: LOUWMAN&PARQUI?????

To: "'Btmfdchn@aol.com'" <Btmfdchn@aol.com>
Subject: RE: LOUWMAN&PARQUI?????
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 09:32:55 -0400
Tim,

"Louwman" could be a Dutch name.  I'd guess that "Louwman and Parqui" are
(is?) a company name, maybe a Dutch or Flemish (Belgian) partnership, that
the stamped number is their inventory number, and that the purpose of the
stick-on label is similar to the Fergus Motors plate.

Hermen Pol may be able to identify the names.  Just out of curiosity, what
is the other "writing in German or Dutch?"

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52+4
Pinawa, MB