Re: Morgan three-wheeler bits

To: OLIVER TOMLIN <OLIVER.TOMLIN@mira.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: Morgan three-wheeler bits
From: "Colin Cobb " <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 10:18:08 -0600
Hey Oliver,

Your description leaves me scratching my head but for this type of info
Clarrie Coombs has got to be the best source, hands down. You can reach him
at:

Clarrie Coombes
31 Seventh Avenue
Chelmsford, Essex
England     CM1 4EE
UNITED KINGDOM

Cheers!

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM, USA
'41 Chevrolet Coupe, '65 Sunbeam Tiger, '66 Morgan Plus Four, '67 Sunbeam
Alpine, '89 Alfa Romeo Spider