RE: Louvres or louvers / who cares / we all know what we mean !!!

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Louvres or louvers / who cares / we all know what we mean !!!
From: "Melvyn Rutter" <Melvyn@rutter.clara.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 19:58:10 +0100
Greetings Morgan people,
Louvres:  How many do you have and what size are they?
          The Flat rad cars had different size top louvres than the cowl
cars.
Here goes :   Series 1     Top  3.75ins long
                           Side 6.75ins long
              Flat rad +4  Top  3.75ins long
                           Side 7 ins long
              Cowl cars    Top  4ins long
                           Side 7ins long
Is size important ??
This does not include DHC which are a different kettle of fish.
With continued interest in this splendid saga.
Uncle Melvyn R.