RE: There's heat and then there's heat...

To: "'Colin Cobb '" <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Subject: RE: There's heat and then there's heat...
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 13:44:27 -0400
Colin,

Yeah, I saw that issue (at a bookstore).  What amazed me that he actually
got to drive the car.  I was under the impression that the Geneva show model
was not driveable, but the car he drove was probably not suited for display,
what with the duct tape and all to disguise the car.  The headlights look a
bit better than before but maybe I'm getting used to them already.  In my
case, "the jury will be out" until I see one in the "flesh," which may be
some time yet unless I make another pilgrimage to Malvern Links.

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4