Re: aero8

To: <lmg@gomog.com>
Subject: Re: aero8
From: "Hermen Pol" <polmognl@wxs.nl>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 11:48:48 +0200
Lorne, Tim et all,

I am afraid I disagree about the number of prototypes of the Aero 8. Apart
from the two "inbetweens" there are two "real" prototypes:
1. the dark one, as shown in the TV programme with Sir John Harvey-Jones;
2. the light blue one, as displayed at Geneva and many other places.

Both of them will differ from the finished product.

I'm not sure if one can count the rolling chassis that has been travelling
together with the Geneva prototype as a proper prototype as well.

The 450 orders are real, as long as they can get production started before
too long. A large number of these orders are "converted +8 orders". If the
production for the Aero 8 for whatever might not pick up (what none of us
hopes, as Morgan's future is at stake) many of these orders might be
converted back to normal +8 orders, who knows.

Let's all watch the developments with interest.

Regards,

Hermen Pol