Re: Another Weekend Jaunt and a Gearhead Question

To: "Michael D. Miles, PE" <mdmiles@mdmpe.com>,
Subject: Re: Another Weekend Jaunt and a Gearhead Question
From: "Colin Cobb " <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 12:09:54 -0600
MD Miles, PE, writz:

>> ...the impedance went up enough to cause an intermittency... <<

Duzzat mean "the balin' wire bustet and on'y toucht onct of a while"? If'n
so, soundz good ter me!

AND... About that other deal, I alwuz thought if'n the clutch linker bust,
you was just s'posed to drive without the little devil till you got
somewheres to fix it... Just start 'er up in 2 gear, shif straight to 4 gear
w'out the clutch and motor on... 'Course, ya gotta have the touch! I never
heard so much talk about towin' Mogs! The reazin nobody knowz how to tow a
Mog is Mogs are s'posed to be driven not toad!

Cheerz!

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM, USA
'41 Chevrolet Coupe, '65 Sunbeam Tiger, '66 Morgan Plus Four (STILL at the
paint shop!), '89 Alfa Romeo Spider