MSCC Autotes

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: MSCC Autotes
From: "David Vodden" <david.vodden@talk21.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 22:23:37 +0100
Sunday saw the MSCC autotest run by Philip Young of Thamesmog in Aldershot.
About 40 cars turned up with 36 competitors in 4 classes.  (Series 1, 4/4,
plus 4 and plus 8).  Everyone seemed to enjoy it, hopefully they will all
come again and bring some friends.   A report and pictures will appear on
the Thamesmog site once Phil sends me a copy of the results and I get the
pictures together.  Unfortunately I still rely on a camera with film in and
I don't have easy access to a scanner.  But just cause it takes longer don't
mean it ain't worth waiting for.

Dave Vodden
Plus 4 4 seater
Hampshire UK