Combined Morgan, Jag & Bentley club picnic

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Combined Morgan, Jag & Bentley club picnic
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 09:44:53 -0400
For those of you in MOPS or Three/Four clubs.....
The date of the Tinicum Park combined club picnic is NOT July 17th (A
Monday). It is SUNDAY, JULY 16th. I suspect that you figured that out, but
it doesn't hurt to put in this reminder. Fo those of you in the PA/NJ area
who are not in these clubs, you're welcome to attend anyway. Tinicum Park is
in Uhlerstown, PA which is right on the Delaware River across from
Frenchtown, NJ, a few miles south of Easton and a few miles north of the New
Hope area. The cost is $5 per person plus contributing one dish of food
(salad, side dish , dessert). The rest of the food is supplied by the Jaguar
Auto Group. Rain or shine. We have a covered pavillion and reserved picnic
grove.You can rsvp to me through this email address for a "head count" and
can pay at the picnic. You don't have to drive your Morgan/Jag/Bentley, to
attend but it helps! Hope to see you there.
Stu Ross (63 +4 - 74 XKE - 53 Bentley R-Type)