RE: Triumph oil pump gear failure

To: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Triumph oil pump gear failure
From: "carfindr" <carfindr@tiac.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 09:35:18 -0400
Dear Greg,

I have a new oil pump sitting on my desk that I am about to
install in my Triumph TR3 motor, in my Morgan, It is made by
'County Motor Vehicle Components' in England. Part # 836-000
(200155). I got it from Dick at BPC in Maine.

Regards.

Jeff Webster
Buy Classic Cars from America!
Http://www.BuyClassicCars.com