Re: [Morgan production Numbers]

To: Myhekoenig@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Morgan production Numbers]
From: deemi@juno.com
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 22:38:39 -0400

On Wed, 2 Aug 2000 21:48:28 EDT Myhekoenig@aol.com writes:
> Thanks for the come back, Rick. I actually have those figures, but as
> you
> probably know Morgan squeezed the TR-4A  engine into a body style
> just about
> like the 4-4, and they were called "low line" Plus-4's. While we
> know that
> there were 457 serial numbers between the first and the last, I
> would be
> interested in a breakdown of how many roadsters, drop heads and SS's
> there
> were in this category.
> Thanks anyway,
> Myron
Myron,
I can tell you 5305, 5356, 5381, and 5308, and 5322, all were low line
plus four super sports, built to endurance specs

they most like were a 4/4 series IV body

the factory has a body book that gives the body type, but graham hall had
it and was sick I understand and has retired recently

Bob Bowie in Maine
Mog SS 5381

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.