RE: New Chassis & Tub.

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New Chassis & Tub.
From: "carfindr" <carfindr@tiac.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 14:18:20 -0400
Hi all,

It appears that I may have sold my Jag and therefore have some
money to plough into my Morgan. I intend on ordering a new
aluminum clad ash tub and galvanized chassis for my '58 +4 direct
from the factory. I rather like the idea that Morgan can 'dip' the
ash frame in 'cuprinol' rather that just painting it on.

Has anyone in the made this purchase before? Any tips, insight
would be useful. I figure on a six months lead tome plus shipping
as I am in the States. I think the cost will be around $3000, for
the tub plus another $1000 for the chassis, can anyone confirm
that?

Standing by,

With kind regards,

Jeff Webster