re: attaching wing beading

To: Morgan List <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: attaching wing beading
From: David Burkette <pdburket@intrepid.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 09:42:11 -0400
I need a little knowledge before I proceed.  I am now ready to attach wing
beading to my +4.
The body is new and there is not enough left of the old body to use for
reference, so there is no indication of how beading was originally
installed.  I am looking for the best way to attach beading starting at
bottom leading edge of the scuttle; running under the door and back to the
beginning of the wheel arch.  I can't imagine driving nails into the metal
lip under the lower scuttle panel, but yet beading needs to be secure enough
not to work itself loose.

thanks'
David