Re: What happened to Road&Track?

To: "'mga'" <mga@napanet.net>
Subject: Re: What happened to Road&Track?
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 14:00:20 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 10:25:37 EDT
From: Ajhsys@aol.com

I don't read Rod & Truck anymore, or Cart & Drivel, but I used to back in the
late '60s and '70s.  They often had topical articles for the British Iron
fans.  The loss of AH, MG and Triumph in the USA pretty well put an end to
the magazine's usefulness for me.

I have been getting British Car magazine for the past few years, since I
bought my Midget.  I am quite impressed with the magazine, and especially
with the current issue.  I just finished the article on Team Thicko.  I gotta
get to one of their races!

Even the ads are topical and useful.  If you are at all interested in any
British Car, and you don't get British Car magazine, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!!
 Rush to http://www.britishcar.com and subscribe.

I am not affiliated with this magazine in any way, but I want to see it
flourish because we need it.

BTW, Rick, is that THE Dave Barry who is your friend?  I love his work.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport