Re: RIP R&T (or what happened to Road&Track?)

To: "Brad Farr" <bradfarr@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: RIP R&T (or what happened to Road&Track?)
From: "MICHAEL VIRR" <virrmj@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:11:52 -0400
I am inclined to agree with many of the comments. The modern magazines such
as R&T, Automobile, etc write very 'fluffy" articles of little or no
substance and certainly no crititism.  They cater for the masses.

My favorite reads are Classic & Sports Car, Motor Sport and "The Automobile"
from UK which deals with pre-WWII and just after autos.  Otherwise the
individual car club's magazines such as Bugantics and the Riley Register
Bulletin have a very high technical standard.  The Morganeer has some way to
go in that respect.  What about more technical articles.

Happy Moggie motoring, Mike Virr Morgan 4/4 & Riley Ulster Imp replica.