Morgans Over America III

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Morgans Over America III
From: Elaine Fisher <elainef@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 20:39:46 -0700
The Keith Cox Memorial Morgans Over America III ( American organized) will
be in Montreal tonight at the Best Western Villa St. Marie  ( 9/20) . We
move on to Quebec city on 9/21 and 9/22 at the Hotel Manoir inside the fort.
On 9/23 we move on to NB then to Nova Scotia, our goal for the trip. .
We return to the US on Sept 29 at Bar Harbor, then travel throughout New
England for a few days.

We wil be at Hershey for the big Antique Auto Meet in October with a
banquet on October 7

Marv Coulthard has been posting his stories on the trip on his web site
http://www.marv.publicnetworks.com ( these are Marv's personal letters and
do not necessarily reflect the groups experiences)
Marv will be maintaining this site as our groups website for now.
Many Morgan and other British car club lovers have been meeting us and
joining with our group. We have a combination of 21 British, Canadian and
American owned Morgans and their owners on the trip.
You are all invited to join with us. Exact itineraries and locations can be
provided upon asking.
Steve Roake, Elaine Fisher and Kathy Tollworthy