What happened to Road & Track?

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: What happened to Road & Track?
From: Jhalfdime@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 23:07:09 EDT
Thank the motoring gods I'm not alone!  I still go back and reread Henry
Manney III, tech articles, gaze at salon cars and the long gone cars for sale
I find in my early '60s R & Ts.  It has lost much, especially after John &
Elaine Bond left.
    Dennis Simanaitis and Peter Egan are the reasons that I still subscribe,
they have a good handle on the past and its relationship to the present and
future.
    I concur with Richard Feibusch on British Car though I enjoyed it much
more as British Car & Bike.  It is the best of the US based magazines in my
humble opinion and I devour every issue!  I too have no connection with it,
but since Sports Car Graphic is gone, I need to read something!
Cheers & Happy Morganing,
    Jim Nichol